Christchurch Boys' High School Zone
Students residing within the school’s zone (see map below) have priority right of entry. If there are still places available after the receipt of applications from students within the zone, other applications will be accepted - View our Priority Right of Entry for more details.
Boundaries of CBHS Zone
- From the intersection of Tuam and Colombo Streets along Tuam Street, through Hagley Park and along Blenheim Road to Wharenui Road.
- Then northwards along Wharenui Road to cross Riccarton Road. North along Clyde Road to Creyke Road then along Creyke Road to Ilam Road. North along Ilam Road to Wairakei Road.
- North along Wairakei Road as far as Blighs Road, along Blighs Road to Papanui Road and south along Papanui Road as far as Mays Road.
- Eastwards along Mays Road to Rutland Street. South along Rutland Street to Westminster Street, then east to Cranford Street.
- Then south along Cranford Street and Colombo Street as far as Tuam Street.
Boundaries of CBHS Zone - per street
All residential properties on or within the boundary of streets described above shall be in-zone addresses for the purpose of an in-zone enrolment to Christchurch Boys' High School.
The following list of streets is a guide only - the legal zone boundaries are as defined above in our Zone Map.