- Please review all the international enrolment materials on the CBHS website. If you have any application and enrolment questions, please phone +64 3 3485003 ext. 264 or email email@example.com for assistance.
- Submit the Application Forms - Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3 in full
- Once the application form has been reviewed, if you have been accepted you will receive a formal Letter of Acceptance from Admissions, including an invoice for fees
- Fees must be submitted to Christchurch Boys' High School Admission
- CBHS will then issue an Offer of Placement and provide a receipt for fees
- You will the need to apply for a Student Visa in New Zealand via the Immigration Website.
- Once NZ Immigration approves the visa, you can begin making travel arrangements
- Please advise the school of your arrival date
Forms and documentation
Click here for the Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students